- Fuels muscle pumps
- Supports muscle development
- Supports blow flow
- Promotes Nitric Oxide production
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Arginine is involved in creatine formation and the synthesis of creatine provides energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick movements.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production: Arginine is an essential precursor of nitric oxide and L-Citrulline can be recycled in the Citulline – NO cycle. This way both contirbute to Nitric Oxide Production.
- Helps Maintain Blood Vessel Tone: Arginine and Citrulline both lead to production of nitric oxide and nitric oxide help maintain blood vessel tone and thus plays a role in protein synthesis.